El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
NC Farm School uses Google Drive to synchronize important information that is critical to the assessment of and success of NC Farm School in each location. After you are familiar with Google Drive it is important to know what information you will be tracking for NC Farm School. Please see the list below and the timeline you will need to post to your Google Drive Folder. At each point on the list you can click to find a template to create each item you will need. You can also refer to the direct links to your Google Drive folders at the end of the page or get help if you need to brush up on how Google Drive works. If you need help or if you would like personal assistance please call or email Derek Washburn: email@example.com, 919-515-4614
For each action item below please save the documents to the Google Drive folder we have created for you
Prior to the first class, you will need to:
- Create a Brochure months in advance with an application embedded to announce and advertise your farm school: NC Farm School 2016 Brochure Template contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a publisher version
- Create Online Registration Portal (optional) through resources like Eventbrite to accept applications and registration but be sure you are able to evaluate applications and announce acceptance before you receive payment from students
- Save a scholarship application to asses scholarship request and award scholarships that you can provide to those requesting assistance: NC Farm Scholarship Application, Note: We do not advertise scholarships but provide them when assistance is requested
- Collect and track applications for acceptance within your office and notify students of acceptance, make sure a final copy of Registrants goes in to your Google Drive folder before class begins: Registration List Template
- Collect Bios from Agents involved in NC Farm School by emailing the link to the Agent Bio Form: Agent Bio Form
- Begin to organize feild days by contacting agents you have teamed up with and plan NC Farm School field days dates to coordinate with Business Sessions: Farm School Field Day Planning Template
For the first class:
- Create a Turning Point Software survey (clicker surveys) by following the exact questions and survey response options given in the NC Farm School Pre&Post-Evaluation, Note: you may add questions relevant to your region and county office but do not change or omit any questions in the evaluation we have given.
For the first class and each following session:
- Begin taking attendance in order to have an official record at the end of NCFS to post to your Google Drive folder: NCFS Attendance Sign-In
- Print out Slide notes for Presentations you created for your NC Farm School and make sure the original power point is saved in your Google Drive folder, you can use Past Power Points to help you pick topics that are relevant to each session
- Print out a Class/Field Day Agenda for each student and save a copy to your Google Drive folder for each business session. Remember: In each business session you are announcing the finalized field day plans you have solidified the week before and collecting RSVP’s for upcoming field day attendance: Classroom Agenda Template
After the last class you will need to save these items to your drive within 10 working days:
- Turning Point Software Surveys (clicker surveys), NC Farm School Pre&Post-Evaluation
After NC Farm School has ended for the year each agent involved should pick two students to follow up with to write success stories and news articles on who have farms or have started farms. This should be saved to your Google Drive Folder in November-January:
- NC Farm School Agent Success Story Form
- News Articles
Introduce Yourself to Google Drive
Go Directly to your Google Drive
(for assistance contact Derek Washburn by calling (919)515-4614 or emailing email@example.com)